Discover our state-of-the-art capabilities designed to optimize the post-wafer foundry ecosystem, covering every stage from assembly and testing to qualification and final shipment.
At Blue Ridge OSAT, we deliver advanced package and testing solutions for today’s technologies, including system-on-package, system-on-chip, custom ASICs, and standard products, accelerating your path to market
- Wafer Testing, Full functional test, electronic binning, and Known Good Die
- Wafer thinning and preparation
- Wafer mounting and wafer sawing
- Die plate and die inspection
- Automated modules for mid to high volume manufacturing
- Wire bond, flip, chip, and mold assembly
- Full Hermetic assembly for Military and Space use markets
- Ceramic Assembly for Radiation and High temperature markets, to include automotive down hole oil exploration sectors.
- Electrical and functional test using advanced Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Quality inspection, final shipping and inventory management and kitting control capabilities for the US Customer
- Inventory management and long-term storage of critical units and End of Program and End of life spares management.
Hermetic, wire bonded and Seal Manufacturing solution
Hermetic, wire bonded and Seal Manufacturing solution is intended to provide solutions for ceramic, militarized, radiation-hardened devices, multi-chip Manufacturing Modules (MCMs), hybrids, and RF packages that require ceramics and LTCCs.
Flip Chip Assembly Solution
Flip Chip Assembly is designed to provide domestic solutions for ASICs, high pin count, high speed, FPGA replacement ASICs, and application-specific products.
Plastic Transfer and Over Mold Manufacturing solution
Plastic Transfer and Over Mold Manufacturing solution is designed to provide domestic support for the build of QFNs, small form-factor BGAs, and other end-of-life plastic and over molded packages used in high-reliability and military programs. This solution will build protypes, engineering modules, pre-production, Flight, and Higer volume commercial volumes.
Secure, trusted Source, CCI and Top-Secret solution
Secure, trusted Source, CCI and Top-Secret solution is slated to provide secure areas for manufacturing of Controlled and Secret products the NSA and other made in USA domestic secret and top-secret devices that are vital for the integrity and confidentiality of our technologies.
In addition to these main solutions Blueridge OSAT will have a Research Lab for Array packages, Chip lets, MCMs, SIP and SOP package development.